SLO COUNTY ----------------
- EQCA -- Equality California
- Trans Chorus of LA -- Trans and gender non-conforming people gather together regularly to raise their voices in song.
- Division 44 - APA -- Society for the Psychological Study of LGBT Issues is a division of the American Psychological Association. Scientific inquiry into and professional advocacy regarading issues facing LGBT people.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) -- Resource List for Transgender Health
- Gender Spectrum - Creating more gender sensitive and inclusive environments for all children and teens
- GLAAD -- Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- GLSTEN -- Gay Lesbian Straight Educational Network creating safe and affirming schools
- HRC -- Human Rights Campaign
- WPATH -- World Professional Association for Transgender Health - Standards of Care
- National Center for Transgender Equality -- Political action
- Lambda Legal -- Know Your Rights, topic lists
- Transgender Law Center -- Legal action
- Outserve-SLDN -- Service Members Legal Defense Network. Watchdog and policy organization that provides free and direct legal assistance to LGBT service members and veterans
- TransEpiscopal -- an organization of transgender Episcopalians and their allies
Throughout our site and on this page, you will find links to external websites. These links are provided consistent with the stated mission of Tranz Central Coast. These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Tranz Central Coast (TCC), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance of the Central Coast (GALA), nor it members. Neither Tranz Central Coast nor its affiliates bear any responsibility for the accuracy or legality of content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. If you come across any external links that do not work or that you believe contain information that is contrary to the mission of TCC, we would be grateful if you could report them to the webmaster at: TranzCentralCoast@gmail.com.